Tuesday, June 14, 2011

god,im thankful

Hello readers.

It has been awhile since i updated my blog ey?Moving on.In a few months from now,I will be sitting for SPM.And do you know what is that suppose to mean?it means that im about to face the world.Being an adult,as in 18 and above get myself thinking that time do flies.It feels like yesterday i entered my new school.Speaking about the past,lets just say..i do not have a clean past.Nothing is easy for me.i have to go through every each trials and challenges to achive something.I get jealous of those lucky people.But belive me when i say that the past actually make me who i am now.if i do not learn from the past,i wouldnt change.I will remain as the girl who is ungreatful for everything i have.

Love,
zulaikha zakaria

No comments:

Post a Comment