Thursday, April 15, 2010

when hunger strikes!


hello:)

well today i had a great time with qila eventhough i was fasting all day long!actually,the day would be better if mr raj,my add maths teacher was here today.but sadly,the class was canceled.btw,i can say that i enjoyed having dinner or i shall say "buka puasa" with qila and chloe.haha,and yes chloe is not malay but she is also known as "cina murtad".i had my buka puasa at mont kiara today and the food was AWSOME!

after eating,we went to the bazar at plaza mont kiara and bla bla bla,the clothes and handbags was super hot!!around 9 something,we went back home!actually,we wanted to go for shisha at hartamas square that night but something stops me!HOMEWORK!i forgot that i still have few homeworks that i need to do.aaa shit!i just hate school!
then at 11,its time for me to go to bed.fyi,i have a huge eyebag on my eyes!i really do tryed alot of product to reduce it but it doesnt seems to work on me.my mum told me that the best way is get enough sleep and she also says "pls shut down ur laptop ika." and she gave that scary look!haha,mums:)


-ika zakaria-

No comments:

Post a Comment