Thursday, March 31, 2011

we come and go


hello bloggers!

"Do not judge a book by its cover" says my mum before i went for Tm earth camp last friday.I was annoyed when my mum told me that.Well,i dont mind being friends with anyone but i hate it when i was the only one who's trying to be friendly.Come on!show some mercy people.Cant you see?im trying to be nice and friendly here.Cant you just play along?-.- You guys get me?what im trying to say here,its hard to find friends who you can get along in a few days.

But hey!I found a few friends from diffrent schools during that 3 days 2 nights.They are AWSOME.I cant belive i actually missed them :') they are just priceless.Eventhough we know each other for 3 days but they just proved to me that a strong bonds between friends,can exist even in couple of days.

love,
zulaikha zakaria

No comments:

Post a Comment