Thursday, April 21, 2011

i wanna be a billionaire


hey peeps!


Its bieber concert tonight and the ladies is getting wilder,crazier,and ultimate insane over him!Justin bieber is one lucky kid.He was once just an ordinary kid singing Usher's song in youtube and the next thing you know,he is one of the most richest kid in the world.He had won lots and lots of award in grammy and now his dating with a gorgeous young singer/actress,Selena Gomez.Ohh how i wish my life would be like that.Be as lucky as him.

I think i should try singing in youtube.Doing some cover of beyonce's song and post it in youtube.Who knows i probably get adoptedby Beyonce.Then,maybe I have the chance to be with Enrique?HAHA!im just joking :) Well freakly speaking,I think my life is good just the way it is.I have a great mother,an awsome friends and a cool boyfriend.

Love,
zulaikha zakaria

No comments:

Post a Comment