Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Selamat hari raya,2010:)



hey peeps,


I am currently doing a countdown for raya that is coming really soon.I am soo excited to go my grandparents house at kuala selangor eventhough i know that this year would never be the same because my lovely grandmother passed away last year and my grandfather?never met him before.He passed away since i was a baby.Alright,better change the topic before my tears starts running down my face.Whatever it is,i felt that i am still lucky and thankfull because i still have my grandparents on my mum's side.My grandfater is the best grandfather that anyone could ever had.And my grandmother is seriously one hot stunning grandmother and i mean it okay.To me she is gorgeous.

So,i would like to take this chance to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslims and maaf zahir dan batin.Take care guys!lovess<3

much love,
zulaikha zakaria

No comments:

Post a Comment