Monday, June 28, 2010

start a new chapter



hey peeps,

About the post that i have posted yesterday,I was even wondering why i was being soo immature for posting stupid stuff like that.Maybe i was soo upsad till i could'nt control myself for doing it.im glad its over and i will never talk about this whole drama ever again.If you readers was wondering what had happen,i dont think its a good idea for you guys to know either.One thing i know for sure is that,god knows what had happen better.Perhaps,i need to have some faith in this life.

Now,all i need to do is start a new book, a whole new chapter in my life.That means,i will try to be a better person.I know that im not perfect.I mean come on..no one is perfect in this world but hey,we can always try to be the best among the best right?i'll give this a try.This whole drama makes me sick!

I dont know why but...naahh,ill keep this to myself.Ill just pray so that one day,i will have a better life...I just want to have a life like ordinary 16 years old girls out there!is that too much to ask?

love,
zulaikha zakaria.


No comments:

Post a Comment